Friday, March 11, 2016

Memory moment in The End or Something Like That

One of the memory in The End or Something Like That the main character (they don't say her name) she has memories about her best friend who had died cause of heart cancer. She remembers the times where they always went to the canyon and they'll take the bikes. "It was a long walk, and sometimes We would bring our bikes on the bus and ride to the canyon." In this quote it tells you what she remembered what they'll do. She always was with Kim the always agreed I the same thing. "I was scared we were going tight arrested but I did what I always did I took a big breath ad said "okay"'  like she said "I did what i always did" it tells you she's always been doing it for a long time. Anyways she always doing crazy stuff with Kim and haves a great time with her. "We got our bikes, she made me wear the clown afraid she wore the Elvira wig. And the we put on these scarves so that no one would be able to identify us, Kim Said" they went all around the block saying names to other people. I find that funny to be honest there really funny best friends. I recommend this book but it's funny,and sad. But to me it's a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment