Monday, May 9, 2016

The Start of Me and You

This theme of the book is "losing someone you love the most" there are many things in this book she looses her boy friend she loved the most. Always being with him everyday being together. I cant connect to this theme because I had lost someone I loved, no it wasn't my boyfriend but it was a family member. I loved him so much I would always be with him, he made me laugh, cry, and smile. I trusted him so much on everything. This book and my connection aren't really a good connection but it's something similar. Both having to deal with someone we both loved and cared for. But again life goes on in the book she could find someone else she still has time, and I will always remember my uncle I loved but life goes on. No matter what they'll always be in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment