Monday, May 2, 2016

Red Queen

In the begginning of this book it pretty boring it talks about how there different groups Silver and red. The reason why there are separated is because they they like doing there thing there way. Silver want prisoners and enemies of the state killed right I front of the silver crowd. The Reds don't really want that but they have to deal with it. The Reds have to sit I the back and silver in the front. In the book thus girl she finally turns 18 and once you hit that age you go into war. In her generation her family does this thing were they buy a earring and they keep one and give the there other one too one of her sisters. " I was thirteen when Bree left. He kissed me on the check and gave me a single pair of earrings for my little sister, Gisa and me to split." Now this year it her year to give her earrings she's finally leaving, she is going to war with the other people. " I've already started saving -and stealing- to buy Gisa some earrings when I go."  Everyone in her family does this. And that's is what going on in this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment